How come Women are never going to be funny?



 Have you read the yesterday's newspaper?

I do, they said that according to a study it has been proved that Women aren’t funnier than men because of testosterone.

That was funny but actually, it is true that because of testosterone men are funny and because of lack of testosterone women are polite. But I think that women are quite dangerous as compared to men.

Actually some of the girls made men funnier because whenever they talk the girls start laughing and men tries to show themselves proud of being able to make those girls laugh.

There are so many men who think that unicyclying can make them funny but it is not true actually it is the effect of the male hormones that make them funnier just like testosterone.

But is this the only reason why men are funnier than the women?

I guess no. I guess men got more funny jokes than women have and that is why Kapil Sharma is more successful than Bharti. You must have seen that daily soap of Comedy Circus. Oh I love it, I can forget to receive a phone call of mine but I can never leave the program of Kapil Sharma.

Hey have you ever noticed the writing style of men. Just imagine about your boyfriend's love letter.

Yes you are right. Their writing style too is so funny- 'jaanu, baby, my jaan, my sweetypie, my chocopie, my cutie pie.'

As if they are writing a letter to a teddy bear or some alien. Seriously it seems to be so funny. Actually men show their kiddish humor and make women laugh and women cannot do this as they are more decent than men rather than being funny. But as I always say, exceptions are always there so basically I want to say that women are not lacking behind being funny. There are a number of female comedians who are quite good at stand-up comedy.

But I cannot say much about women as my boss will cut out my payment as he did last time. Ooops I hope he hasn't read it.

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/how-come-women-are-never-going-to-be-funny.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment