Words of world



Speaking and giving view is so important for human being that without putting her/his views she/he cannot sit calmly. We think ourselves to be very intellectual and innovative that without giving a new thought our tongue itching does not go. While speaking human being never thought that whether their words are required or nor, their words are welcomed or not, they had only one target i.e. to put their view. Root of this nature goes to ‘ego’, which is a way to show the self importance. Giving words to some individual is not a problem but when this human nature comes, collectively it becomes the voice of society and this form of words starts creating trouble for individual. Only few people have the capability to stand against these voices and walk on path according to their conscience.

How much influencing the views of people can be, I felt last month when I was on the visit of one of my friend’s village. In the way I saw a very beautiful garden, and in centre of garden a lovely temple. I became interested in visiting this place therefore we entered in garden. My friend explained that behind the beauty of this place is a saint who has been in rigorous spiritual practices for the more than a decade. Luckily, just at that moment, he came out from his underground meditation place. We fell in some conversation, though he had no educational qualification, but his words can replace the words of Socrates, first time I realized how could have been ‘Kabir’ and many mystics so enigmatic. His knowledge about human psychology was not less than Sigmund Freud. I have met many masters and Gurus but he was unique.

After a long conversation we left that place and entered into village. In three days of my stay in village I talked to many people about that amazing master and his path. People stared at me and used the words, that people like him were irresponsible, they were not capable to stay in society, they could not bear family burden etc. this is the reason they left the society and stay alone in a monastery. When I compared him with Swami Vivekananda, Buddha etc. people simply replied that they all fall in same category. I felt disappointed and returned to that saint for answer. After listening me patiently he smiled and narrated a common story.

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/words-of-world.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment