Are you living your temporary nature?

Take part in Write N Win weekly competition and gather weekly prizes

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/are-you-living-your-temporary-nature.htm


‘I’ is considered as the strongest root of all the evil and sorrows human being face in this short journey of life. It is symbol of ‘ego’. The most pathetic and unfortunate is that, it leads us to think ourselves as individual identity. This is not the final inference, it swings between two extremes of self suffice complex. When it is on side of inferiority it develop a thought of being negligent creature of this vast existence but many time when it crosses boundary it force us to think even greater than universe. It is contextual, in some context ‘I’ identify itself something else and in some particular context identify itself in opposite dimension.

Notable fact here is, it do not follow the middle path. It is evident that, ’I’ is shadow of fickle mind only.
Spirituality never asks to kill the ego or to erase ‘I’.  Spirituality believes in giving a path, following which without any effort ‘ego and I’ dissolves. There are thousands of paths and even one can develop his own technique and can make his own path. ‘Buddha’ did not use any pre-suggested path, neither Jesus but many saints have used the earlier used path, but all of them have reached to same destination. One path, which has been used by almost every master and successful seeker, though in different form, is path of ‘Advaita, or non-duality.’

‘Advaita, or non-duality’ simply means ‘not two.’ Everything is you. A story has depicted beautifully the problem of ‘I’ and solution of non-duality.

“One day, in the ocean, one small wave said, “I feel distressed. Other waves are so big whereas I am so small. Other waves are so powerful whereas I am puny."

Another wave answered, "It is because you have not seen clearly your original nature that you have sorrow.

Am I not a wave? Then what am I?

The wave is only a temporary form of your nature. In actuality, you are water.

Water?

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/are-you-living-your-temporary-nature.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment