Why Bringing a Child Up? TV Shows are perfect Babysitters




Are you one of the busy mommies out there? If yes, then definitely check this out. You are going to explore more here. If you are thinking that you are a very busy mommy and your mother-in-law is too old to take care of your sweet little baby and then who will take care of your babies.

Just calm down! Here is a solution with a single swing of mind. As you know the influence of TV shows and journal on teenagers then what you think, are your babies less than someone is? They are more than anyone. Just stop thinking about themselves, if your one year child is watching TV and taking his eating plate to the kitchen crawling on the floor then trust me just don’t care they are big enough now and can take care of themselves.

I am not joking, I am completely serious. Am I? Yes, I definitely am. Your child is growing up ladies you should be happy. You very well know the influence of the stupid idiot box on your kids and if you still are worried for your kids then I must say, not your kid is kiddish but you are a better idiot mom.

Take chill pill mommies. Stop worry about your little kids, oh my gosh! You people never understand without instances. Okay let me tell you one. One of my friends’s little kid; he is just one year and one month and guess what? One day I went to her home and his kid was watching TV cartoon. The cartoon character was eating food and letting it fall down. He was eating half part of the food and letting the other half fall down. My friend’s baby, he was too small to understand and showing off that he was taking the food in his mouth and the food actually touching his mouth, going a bit in and the rest he was putting it in his clothes from the neck hole of his shirt. Hahaha so funny, when my friend went there, patted him up and carried the baby, all the food fell down. Yeaks that was hilarious and finally she called the maid to clean it off. Hey, don’t you ever try this, but this actually is the basic step. That was the first instance when his little boy ate his food for the first time, and he did under the influence of cartoon.

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/tv-as-babysitters.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment