Medical Intuition - The Gift of Physical Body Insight

http://www.factincept.com/medical-intution.htm


Medical intuition is the ability to see beyond the normal levels of perception into the subtle levels below as it pertains to the physical body and its processes. Many people have this ability. Your local chiropractor, for instance, uses applied kinesiology, a form of medical intuition, to determine structural imbalances. The body speaks through this method, enabling the chiropractor to determine the appropriate adjustment. Applied kinesiology or muscle testing is now used by many alternative and mainstream health care practitioners.

It is the body’s way of revealing hidden clues to the practitioner, and this system can be easily learned. For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in medicine. As a young child, I would run around the house in a nurse’s cap, taking people’s temperatures, checking pulses, and wrapping bandages around the imaginary wounds of my family members. I used to pull a huge chair over to the desk in the library where my father was studying for his final exams in tropical medicine. I would clamber onto the desk so that I could reach for the medical books that seemed twice my body weight. There I would pore over pictures of people in the advanced stages of yaws, elephantiasis, and leprosy trying to figure out how they got so sick. Little did I know then, that seeds were being planted, which would bear fruit decades later, in the exciting field of medical intuition.

The key to medical intuition or any other psychic or intuitive ability is a quiet, receptive mind. A mind that is well-trained in any profession will almost always develop intuitive ability. The more a person works at their craft, the more intuitive that person will become in their area of expertise. The rational or trained mind becomes the filter through which the intuitive impressions are received. Meditation, prayer, and quiet receptivity are prerequisites for this ability. Medical intuition comes from the spiritual level; it comes from God where everything is known.

Full article http://www.factincept.com/medical-intution.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment