Oops! India losing money due to poor vision



I couldn't stop laughing when I came to know about this news and I am telling you too. Actually it is something that will definitely make even a crying guy/girl burst out in tears of laughing. Can you even imagine that India can lose not ten rupees or something but $37 billion and that means Rs. 203,500 crore? I just can't guess even that how come such a developed country does these kinds of silly mistakes.

Even an illiterate person thinks twice and read the price tag a number of times if he is not mistaken and giving the correct price money. How come the literate people can do such things? Oh my gosh! These silly people I am telling you and guess what last night I was reading the newspaper and I found one article in which it was written that a high class businessman lost $1 million just because he couldn’t find his spectacles while leaving for the office and by mistake he took his kid's school report card along with him rather than carrying his client’s file. He lost the project and along with that he bore the giggles of his staff members and he has to bear my giggles too if he is reading it. Hahahahahah…very funny. Even I used to check my bag daily when I was 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment