Let There Be Smoke all over again

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/let-there-be-smoke-all-over-again.htm


Hello, One and all present there here I am to discuss about the hottest topic these days, Smoking.

Good morning, to my dear friends and teachers I am going to speak how Smoking is influencing our daily lives.

Ooooops, I am so sorry, actually I am just back from my inter school debate competition where we had to speak about the influence of smoking on human health. But here I am going to fight for my human right that is why not to go for a fag.

I was so happy with that right once but there are so many people who don't want me to happy and they are trying to snatch my right. Actually they don't have any respect towards the rights of humans. Violation of our constitutional right and revoking of our freedom, is it right?

I cannot take a fag in public just because people don't like it.

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/let-there-be-smoke-all-over-again.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment