Do not populate Graveyards

http://www.factincept.com/do-not-populate-graveyards.htm


"From tomorrow onwards I am going to jog everyday" and then that 'tomorrow' never comes.

We think of different kinds of resolutions to stay fit and healthy and forget about it the very next day or when we see the junk food the very next moment; when we promise to live on fruits and vegetables. And do you know about the consequence of this? No, it’s not about your flab, but it's about graveyard. Yes, GRAVEYARD, you are populating the graveyards and the people after you waiting to go to heaven are afraid that if they would be able to get a place to be buried or they just have to be coffined under some building or wall. I wish I could meet those people who went there before me and ask them why they made fitness resolution and never followed it.

I wish you people, who are not dead but in a queue to be buried soon, just take care of yourself and eat healthy at least till your deadline is near. You can also make your wish list fulfilled if you live longer and healthier. Surely you don’t want them to be fulfilled when you become ghost and can't touch, feel or do anything. In the future maybe there will be reservation tickets to be purchased if you want to be buried in a graveyard. Then it will become a game for people and they will start 'graveyard estate business' in which you will be given different kinds of graveyards like studio graveyard or graveyard where there will be many people to disturb you. There will be different graveyards for the rich and poor. And I don’t think that you are earning to buy your own coffin or to buy a place where you can be buried peacefully. I am not concerned about you but I am concerned about myself, who will give money for my coffin. I don’t want to spend my hard earning to buy space at graveyard or book my place to hell of graveyard.

Full article @ http://www.factincept.com/do-not-populate-graveyards.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment