Nigeria to Study Success Story of India

For more satire visit : http://www.factincept.com/daily_pick.php


Just Satire | Mrinalini Singh

Hey, you must have heard of this.

However, I still want to explain. Actually, the scene was that Nigeria became so fascinated by the Success Story of India, it could not resist them to come and visit India to try to understand, how they got so successful. Success Story in the sense that India is a diverse country, united country, and we live all together, although I still fight with my sister and brother but our case is not the same. Anyways, leave it and get back to the topic.

This whole issue was put up when Nigerians came to India and the two were discussing the economic growth of India. They were amazed to see that how the Indian economy is growing and the democracy in the country has allowed people to grow fresh fruits but falling in love with rotten ones.

I do not mean mangoes, oranges or strawberries; I mean to say the benefits of being a democratic country. The Nigerians themselves said that they were here to study that how the country has maintained peace from last 66 years of freedom. Some of the Nigerians officials from security services as a part of a training program of Nigeria’s National Institute of Policy Studies stated that they specifically visiting to Study the success story of India.

I don't know they are here to find out our success mantra or are they so jealous. I actually doubt that the main purpose of their visit to India is not only to study the success story of our country, in-fact it could be something as they don't want us to see as a united nation. They were here to create a quarrel between our wise countrymen so that we won't step in the heights of success and development and if our country will not grow my dad would not be able to earn and he will not buy me my favorite Barbie doll. Oh my god, I cannot let this happen. What guys? Don’t you think so?

No? You don't think so? It is alright I was just asking. No, I don’t have any problem guys because you are somewhat right as one of the member of Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis said that both Nigeria and India are moving on the same track of unity and democracy.

Is it??

Come on guys if they would be moving on the same track then why were they here to disturb us?

India borrows oil from Africa and they were amazed that how India is able to cope up with winning the partners for development and how they managed to diversify the economy. I told you, they might be jealous.

Now, please god don't let any African read this otherwise they would catch me and put me under 'Vodou.' Nigeria is India's largest trading partner and for Nigeria too India is the second largest partner. If they would have read this they would definitely throw our bums along with us...OUT.

But … Oh I forgot. What was I saying?

Oh yes actually I was saying that Nigerians, to study the story of our country actually made us feel somewhat strange because if I am not wrong they straight away came to India leaving their girlfriends and boyfriends at their places alone. Now the question comes up that why they left their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Oh sorry I mean why are they keenly interested in our success story? Oh just stop asking me, if I would let you know each and every thing then how would I earn. Find out yourself and do let me know as it would benefit me too guys.

Can't you do this much for me I gave you so amazing articles every day. Anyways no issues I will manage by the way still laughing on Nigerians. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment